Friday, January 23, 2015

Meet Ms. Bender!

Hi! My name is Abby Bender and I am going to be student teaching in Mrs. Leighton’s 4th grade classroom. I am super excited to spend the rest of the year with your awesome students!

Although I am originally from Farmington, Missouri, and just recently moved to St. Louis, I have already grown to love the area. I am currently finishing up my last semester at the University of Missouri where I will receive my degree in Elementary Education this May.

In my free time, I love to play tennis, cook, read, and walk my dog. I will also be getting married in June, so wedding planning has become a recent hobby of mine.

Last semester, I got the opportunity to meet your students when I made periodic visits to the classroom. I am now looking forward to getting to know each student a little better throughout my student teaching!

Feel free to email me at any time!

Abby Bender
Student Teacher-Long Elementary
University of Missouri
Elementary Education
abbybender@lindberghschools.ws


My fiancé, Jordan, and I took our engagement photos on Mizzou's beautiful campus!

 This is our dog, Harley! She loves to go on walks and to chase squirrels and rabbits.

I LOVE watching Mizzou sports. This is Jordan and I cheering on the Tigers at a football game last fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment